Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 5 Games of the Year

Games of the Year



1. Resident Evil 6


Even with all of the hate and dislikes that the RE Series is headed in this game was excellent in many respects the characters, story arcs, and plot seamlessly blended together well and I became very immersed in the story and wanted to know what happened next.



2. Mass Effect 3


Mass Effect 3 what a way to end a trilogy of games that you've invested so many hours into. It has been a long and fun journey that we have taken with Commander Shepard and I don't think it could have ended in any better way.




3. Tales of Xillia 2


This game is the only game on my list that was just released in Japan only, but I loved Tales of Xillia and it's universe and it's sequel was equally fun too. I hope that Tales of Xillia 2 will be released in the U.S. as well. 




4. Assassin's Creed III/ Lollipop Chainsaw Tie


AC3 even though it had a slow start story-wise and there were too many bugs that you can't even count with just your fingers it was still overall a great and enjoyable game. As for Lollipop Chainsaw it was a fun new quirky IP and an overall entertaining game.





5. Final Fantasy XIII-2


I'm torn over this game half of me doesn't think it deserves to be on this list while the other part of me does. It was a good game and I like the soundtrack over FFXIII's, but FFXIII is still the better game of the two and the troll ending of this game didn't help it much either but I love the FF Series too much it not put it on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment