Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Vampire Diaries


When this show 1st premiered back in the fall of 2009 I fell in love with it and watched all of the episodes on Thursday as they aired on tv even though the show differed greatly from the novels. I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st and 2nd seasons, but when the 3rd season came around I had a falling out with the show and lost interest in it as a whole. In the past week thanks to Tumblr and all of the spoilers, pics and gifs that are posted on there daily the show became intriguing and interesting to me again when I saw posts pertaining to the currently airing 4th season of the show. I have now caught up with the episodes and am interested in what this season's finale holds. In recent news, the Vampire Diaries was renewed for a 5th season and that's great and all, but if I have to be honest I hope that it's the last season of this tv series before the writers really go off the deep end on the plot of this show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment