Sunday, May 19, 2013

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince


Not too long ago I finished watching this drama which is considered one of the must watch k-dramas around. It was pretty interesting and fun to watch overall. I share a special history with this k-drama because it's the 1st k-drama that I ever watched, but at the time I only watched the 1st episode of it only because I wasn't quite accustomed to k-dramas as back then I only watched j-dramas. It was the k-drama Boys Before Flowers that got me fully into k-dramas. As far as this drama goes yes, it does has some the common k-drama cliches such as love triangles, etc. One great aspect of the drama that I really enjoyed was the relationship between the workers or should I say "coffee princes" at the coffee house.

No comments:

Post a Comment