Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shipping Cafe #08


Pairing: NoelxLightning
Series: Final Fantasy XIII

I fell in love with this ship from a very early stage. I unconsciously shipped these two together before the game even came out. I think the scene that really got me hooked onto this ship was the heart pounding scene where Lightning rescues Noel as he was falling into Valhalla. I know I'm in the minority when it comes to the FFXIII fandom about actually shipping this particular ship, and most people either ship Noel with Serah or Hope, but those ships just don't work for me. I think that Noel and Lightning have a special connection, and have a lot of untapped romantic potential. So, if Lightning doesn't end up with Hope the next best choice for her would be Noel hands down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment