Monday, August 12, 2013

Veronica Mars


I only decided to watch this show because I was curious about it, and wanted to know why the fan base of this show felt so strongly about it. I can safely say that the show Veronica Mars has it's ups and downs, and it has an occasional mix of good and bad. First of I'd like to say that my overall favorite season of this show is hands down season 1. The other seasons felt disconnected to me and the characters weren't as tightly bound, and showed up little to none or were all over the place. I also sometimes found myself becoming extremely bored when watching some of the episodes. As far as Veronica's love life goes I really like her and Duncan together, and after that I like Veronica and Piz together. I really don't like Veronica and Logan together because it just spells unnecessary drama, angst, and disaster. I have this ominous feeling that Veronica and Logan will get back together again in the upcoming film and I cringe at the thought of it alone. The season that had the best finale was definitely season 2, followed by season 1, and than season 3. 

 Verdict

After watching all 3 seasons I guess I can kinda see why this show was popular around the time that it aired, but I really wished that Veronica took some form of martial arts, or at least carried a pistol or something with her when she works these sometimes life threatening and endangering cases because a little-bitty taser isn't going to cut it. 

Score: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment