Friday, September 27, 2013

Shipping Cafe #09


Pairing: NoelxYeul

Intriguingly enough this pairing is not a really popular pairing within the FFXIII fandom. I guess for most it was just a too conventional pairing, but don't get me wrong this pairing does have a pretty good number of people that ship it, but it's at the bottom of the barrel compared to the likes of Noerah and Noehopu. 

As I was playing FFXIII-2 I could easily see the connection between these two characters and it's appeal for a potentially romantic relationship. Personally, for me it's a ship that I can see either in a platonic/sibling-like light or in a romantic light. I don't know but towards the end of the game it kinda sounded like Noel shipped Yeul with Caius by the words he said to him. 

In the end, I'm perfectly okay and fine with Noel and Yeul as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment