Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Legend of Korra Season 2 Premiere


Yesterday was the highly anticipated season 2 premiere of the Legend of Korra. My thoughts regarding the one-hour season premiere is as follows; I think that the season is off to a pretty good start, I felt that there was just too much unnecessary humor that was added in, I really hope that Bolin will get some good character development and not just be reduced to the comic-relief character archetype, I still don't particularly care for the bland relationship between Mako and Korra I find it to be uninteresting to say the least and unhealthy, I love the twins they amuse me, and it's very clear that Korra's uncle has an ulterior motive. I personally think that he wants to rule over both the Northern and Southern Watertribes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment