Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shingeki No Kyojin


Review

This anime blew me away in more ways than one. From the story, to the characters, animation, and ost. The main story is basically this humanity is at war with these giants/colossal titans. These titans eat humans for really no concrete reason other than for pleasure. When I first started watching this anime I became so hooked and I could definitely see the whole buzz surrounding this anime. This anime will probably evoke so many different emotions from you, and if a show can do that then in my opinion that's great story-telling.


Ships

As far as my ships go my main ships are Levi/Mikasa, Eren/Mikasa, and Levi/Mikasa/Eren (OT3). I really love the dynamic between these three characters and how well I know they can work together to accomplish anything. I do have other ships within this fandom, but these are my three top ships.


Verdict

I was very sad to see this anime come to an end, but that's what the manga, fanart, and fanfiction are for, right? If you haven't watched this anime yet I highly recommend it. 

Score: 9.5


No comments:

Post a Comment