Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DC Nation's Young Justice Cancelled?!


This week some news surfaced about the fate of this show and the current DC Nation's show line-up on Cartoon Network and sadly it seems that Young Justice has gotten the ax by the network. I guess this was coming seeing as the show couldn't continuously air on a consistent basis and always went on multiple long periods of hiatus. I'm sad that Young Justice may seemingly be cancelled as I thoroughly enjoyed the show the 1st season more so than the 2nd season during it's run. Green Lantern also got the ax, but the show wasn't all that good to me anyway so I didn't really care. Green Lantern and Young Justice will be replaced by a new Batman animated series that I can't recall the name of and Teen Titans Go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment