Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vampire Knight Chapter 89


Today was a sad day for all of us ZEKI shippers ): 
This manga in it's self is a tragedy in essence...

I don't even know what to think and feel about VK anymore. It seems as Yuuki wants to save Kaname from his eternal fate of being the new parent metal and succeeding the ancestress. Yuuki is willing to sacrifice her life in order for Kaname to be turned into a human. She erased her existence from Zero's memories so that his life will be easier on him and so his vampiric thirst will be quelled. While this may seem like a noble act on Yuuki's part it is also an incredibly selfish act. As I said in a previous post, I don't care for the Yume(KanamexYuuki) ship it's boring, lack luster, generic, uninteresting, or appealing to me. I think Zero's memories of Yuuki will definitely come back at some point for sure. I know a lot of people after reading this first chapter of the final arc of the manga decided to drop the manga in its entirety, but I'm going to read this manga all the way through till the end no matter how tragic or how things may turn out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment