Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Hear Your Voice


Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy? I fell so hard in love with this drama <3
This drama was just pure perfection all around. I can definitely see why this drama has been winning all of the awards of late and why it's become one of this year's popular-hit dramas. I don't want to give too much away but the story, ost, characters, and actors/actresses were superb. I have never fan-girled so frequently or have ever become so giddy like I did when I was watching this drama. After I started watching the lst episode I immediately became hooked.


Verdict
If you're in the neighborhood and need a k-drama to watch then look no further if you haven't watched this drama yet I highly recommend that you do. I'm sure you won't regret it except for the after-effects(k-drama withdrawal syndrome) once you finish the drama could become quite deadly... 

Score: A well deserved 10

No comments:

Post a Comment