Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kamisama Hajimemashita


So right now I'm playing catch-up and watching animes from the past anime seasons and this anime was one of the animes on the list. Kamisama Hajimemashita is your typical shoujo anime/manga with added supernatural elements and I do love supernatural stories in general. The fox yokai Tomoe is absolutely adorable and he was partly the main reason why I continued to watch this anime to be honest. The main heroine Nanami doesn't really add anything to the mix except for drama and at times it became very irksome to me. I did like the hilarious moments in this anime and how the other yokais' interact with each other.

Verdict

If you're looking to watch an anime filled with fluff, bishies, and drama then this anime is right down your alley.

Score: 7.0


No comments:

Post a Comment