Tuesday, June 25, 2013

K-Pop Special


I rarely seem to talk about k-pop these days and decided to do a special post about it. I was first introduced to k-pop in 2009 through the k-pop group Super Junior. I then got heavily into k-pop but at some point I had a falling out with it in 2011. I then got back into k-pop again in the spring of 2012 thanks to a friend who showed me SHINee's music video for Sherlock, and ever since then k-pop has stuck with me ever since. The year 2012 was really a great year for the k-pop industry as a whole, and so far this year has also had it's share of great comebacks and debuts of various k-pop artists. The k-pop industry is always rapidly changing and is a very competitive market with all of these new artists debuting so, at times it can become hard to stand out and come out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment