Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Autumn In My Heart


I finally finished this painful, dragging, and hard to watch drama. Whoever said that this drama was better than Winter Sonata is 100% wrong and it's not true. This drama was way worse than I could have ever imagined and it definitely doesn't deserve all of the praise that it gets. The only thing going for this drama is the soundtrack honestly. I usually don't have any trouble getting through a k-drama, but when it came to this one I did, but at least I did finish it in the long run unlike the horrible k-drama Mary Stayed Out All Night. At first, this drama lures you in with what promises to be a intricate and interesting story, but as you continue watching it you soon find out that's not the case.

Verdict

Steer clear from this drama and don't waste any of your time watching it and save yourself the trouble. 

Score: 5.0


No comments:

Post a Comment