Sunday, November 25, 2012

Vampire Knight Chapter 88


Thoughts

This chapter of VK gave me so many FEELS and not in a good way. This is just my opinion but I want to say as of chapter 87 that Zeki is canon at this point. I think that the Yume ship is beyond the point of no return as Kaname has buried himself in a huge hole that he cannot get out of with the path that he is currently taking. The chapter was overall good and emotional, but I really did not like the end of the chapter with Yuuki seemingly erasing Zero's memories of her existence. I was just like no Yuuki don't blow a hole in my ship, but as a dedicated reader of the Vampire Knight series I will just have to see where the story will go from here and what lies at the end of this tragic tale. Vampire Knight will be starting from the next chapter coming out in January it's final story arc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment